Hi,

Can you give a more detailed description about code/value in Response
definition?

RecordResponse {
 Integer code;
 Long value;
 Enum errorCode; // if code != 200, please tell us what happened:
     //    1、 recordSql syntax error
     //    2、 internal error, dispatcher self is crashed
     //    3、 external error, target engine is crashed when dispatcher
call,etc
 Exception ex;   // error detail info
}

Thx