Hi Griffin team,

I try to use Griffin  spark-sql measurement to check data accuracy by follow
the guide here which is a function optimized by you. But when I use “measure”
keywords and try to save it, it will give me an error saying some bean file
constraints issue. I did not find a place to submit issue so I write mail to
you.

Look forward to your suggestions. Thanks in advanced.

https://github.com/apache/griffin/blob/master/griffin-doc/measure/measure-configuration-guide/sparksql.md

<https://github.com/apache/griffin/blob/master/griffin-doc/measure/measure-configuration-guide/sparksql.md>

It would be nice if you could help provide a workable json sample. Did not find
a useful one from
https://github.com/apache/griffin/tree/master/measure/src/test/resources
<https://github.com/apache/griffin/tree/master/measure/src/test/resources>

The griffin version we are using is griffin-0.6.0-source-release.zip. I only
could submit the configuration
{

  "measures": [
    {
      "name": "spark_sql_measure",
      "type": "sparkSQL",
      "data.source": "crime_report_source",
      "config": {
        "expr": "SELECT t.*, sq.zip IS NULL AS __measure_spark_sql_measure FROM
crime_report_source AS t LEFT OUTER JOIN (SELECT zipcode as zip, COUNT(DISTINCT
city) AS city_count FROM crime_report_source GROUP BY zipcode having city_count
= 1) as sq ON sq.zip=t.zipcode",
        "bad.record.definition": "__measure_spark_sql_measure"
      },
      "out": [
        {
          "type": "metric",