Hi Griffin team,
In our team, We are looking to create a Data Quality model for your EDL
Ingestion and are exploring Apache Griffin for it. We have gone through the
documentation. The documentation is still not complete but we understand that
the project is in incubation and there might be other reasons as well.
It would be really helpful if there is any other source of information (other
than the apache portal  and the git hub readme ) which can help us to
understand the usage of this framework.
Also ,we have below few question and would really if you can help us with the
answers :

1. What is the usage of accuracy metric? In what situations, it will be useful?
2. Can we run other metrics using command-line? (or) Is only accuracy metric
supported at the moment?
3. Project roadmap for features?
4. Can we use create custom Rules and profile existing data?
5. Postgresql and mysql -- both listed in Prerequisites. We have MySQL, Is that
enough?

Regards
Vinod Raina | vinod.ra...@tavant.com<mailto:vinod.ra...@tavant.com>
Associate Technical Architect
M: +91 9711022965
Tavant Technologies | www.tavant.com<http://www.tavant.com/>
Okaya Centre, Tower 1, 5th Floor,B-5, Sector 62, Noida, UP 201 309

Any comments or statements made in this email are not necessarily those of
Tavant Technologies. The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you have received this in error, please contact the
sender and delete the material from any computer. All emails sent from or to
Tavant Technologies may be subject to our monitoring procedures.