I think we should NOT reinvent the terms for data quality industry.

'measured and reference' are new term, but they still have the same issue
as 'source and target', too abstract to understanding.

I prefer use source and target,

but in implementation, we can name it more elaborately, such as
source_of_truth, target_to_measure.

Thanks,
William