From: Lionel Liu <lionel...@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2018 2:56 PM
To: Karan Gupta <karan.gu...@tavant.com>
Cc: dev@griffin.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: No Index Formation in Elastic Search

Hi Karan,

In our docker image, we only configured 'http.cors.enabled: true' and
'http.cors.allow-origin: "*"' in elasticsearch.yml, as the Dockerfile:
https://github.com/bhlx3lyx7/griffin-docker/blob/master/elasticsearch/Dockerfile<https://apac01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fbhlx3lyx7%2Fgriffin-docker%2Fblob%2Fmaster%2Felasticsearch%2FDockerfile&data=01%7C01%7Ckaran.gupta%40tavant.com%7C55ed780eb1764316a4fc08d5b1a106e4%7Cc6c1e9da5d0c4f8f9a023c67206efbd6%7C0&sdata=YC25vaOxqEeCIJBLTiDgla7d2%2FxtJaC37kc%2FhUpsJ6w%3D&reserved=0>
That's all the things we've done for ES configuration, without any other
initialization. And when the spark application post metrics to ES directly, it
succeed.

ES will generate the indices by the first value you post to it.

Thanks,
Lionel

On Fri, May 4, 2018 at 4:46 PM, Karan Gupta