GitHub user toyboxman opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-griffin/pull/316

    update scala maven plugin to lastest verson

    as I hit maven build error like below, I check pom build file and find
scala-maven-plugin is a bit old, so I make a change to refresh.

    [INFO] Compiling 124 source files to
/home/king/source/github/incubator-griffin/measure/target/classes at
1529052254149
    [ERROR] error: error while loading <root>, Error accessing
/home/king/.m2/repository/com/esotericsoftware/kryo-shaded/3.0.3/kryo-shaded-3.0.3.jar
    [ERROR] error: scala.reflect.internal.MissingRequirementError: object
java.lang.Object in compiler mirror not found.
    [ERROR]         at
scala.reflect.internal.MissingRequirementError$.signal(MissingRequirementError.scala:17)
    [ERROR]         at
scala.reflect.internal.MissingRequirementError$.notFound(MissingRequirementError.scala:18)

    $ git pull https://github.com/toyboxman/incubator-griffin
feature/update_measure_pom

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-griffin/pull/316.patch

    This closes #316

----
commit 83c7115f5442c64cfd2f159adf1b17caa68986c9
Author: Eugene <toyboxman0001@...>
Date:   2018-06-20T06:07:40Z

    update scala maven plugin to lastest verson

----

---