GitHub user spencer-hivert-ck opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-griffin/pull/381

    GRIFFIN-164 GRIFFIN-186 GRIFFIN-187: Profiling Re-factor + Regex/Empty
String Support

    We've been working away on Griffin here at Credit Karma, and we'd love to
contribute back!

    This PR tackles three separate tasks:

    - [GRIFFIN-164](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GRIFFIN-164): Regex
Support
    - [GRIFFIN-186](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GRIFFIN-186): Create
Profiling Measure Re-Factor
    - [GRIFFIN-187](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GRIFFIN-187): Empty
String Support

    The details for each of these tasks can be found in the JIRA tickets linked
above!

    $ git pull https://github.com/spencer-hivert-ck/incubator-griffin
shivert/profiling-refactor-and-regex-support

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-griffin/pull/381.patch

    This closes #381

----
commit c4a344d7b771946ad41d9c89aa381b3925105464
Author: Spencer Hivert <spencer.hivert@...>
Date:   2018-08-01T19:32:18Z

    GRIFFIN-164 GRIFFIN-186 GRIFFIN-187: Profiling Re-factor + Regex/Empty
String Support

----

---