Hello,
I’m trying my hands on Griffin and able to successfully deploy it on Docker.
The UI and REST APIs seems to work smoothly for the batch jobs but I’m facing
issues running streaming jobs.
As per my understanding, metrics of streaming jobs are also stored in
ElasticSearch. However, when I look at ES after streaming job execution starts,
I don’t see any metrics being stored there.

Please help me understand where the metrics of streaming job are stored and how
to retrive them. I am using the sample database and instructions as present in
Apache Griffin Docker guide :
https://github.com/apache/incubator-griffin/blob/master/griffin-doc/docker/griffin-docker-guide.md

Thanks & Regards,
Vikram Jain