I'm debugging now *Groovy7316Bug*

So far, the test passes if we assume that the AST should be correct in a
later phase:

void testTypeCheckingBypassUsingExplicitTypeHint() {
    assertScript '''
        public <T> T getSomething() { null }

        public List getList() {
            @ASTTest(phase=FINALIZATION,value={
                def ift = node.getNodeMetaData(INFERRED_TYPE)
                def makeList = make(List)

                assert ift == makeList
            })
            def list = this.<List>getSomething()
        }
    '''
}

The tests fails if we assume both expressions should return the same value
at SEMANTIC_ANALYSIS phase.