Thanks for the explanation Guillaume.

Just a quick question. I was wondering if, the same way Groovy has a mirror
in Github, could it be possible to have the Groovy site published as a
gh-pages? That would work as a possible documentation back-up in the
future. Of course I don't mean to do it any time soon, but it could be a
nice (partial) solution if any of this happens again in the future.

Mario