(PPS: Just to be clear: I did not use the Gradle build from IntelliJ but used
the IntelliJ build system)
-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------Von: mg <mg...@arscreat.com> Datum:
23.12.17  15:32  (GMT+01:00) An: dev@groovy.apache.org Cc: Jochen Theodorou
<blackd...@gmx.org> Betreff: Re: Gradle build updates
PS: Latest improvements on the Gradle build sound great, of course, not to take
anything away from that :-)
-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------Von: mg <mg...@arscreat.com> Datum:
23.12.17  14:43  (GMT+01:00) An: dev@groovy.apache.org Cc: Jochen Theodorou
<blackd...@gmx.org> Betreff: Re: Gradle build updates
Hi Jochen,
when I worked with Paul on @AutoFinal I quickly switched to using IntelliJ for
all things build & test, due to the much easier to use fine control of e.g.
what test to execute ("rerun failed tests" :-) ) - and minimal rebuild, of
course. I had assumed everyone does that, to not go nuts (and only uses Gradle
at the end for the "official build check")...
Cheers,mg
-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------Von: Jochen Theodorou
<blackd...@gmx.org> Datum: 23.12.17  13:13  (GMT+01:00) An:
dev@groovy.apache.org Betreff: Re: Gradle build updates
hi all,

is there an easy way to execute only the tests of the main module and
not of any sub-module? I am asking because for development it was for me
  first stage to get the tests of the main module running and then the
sub modules. Now that all tests of all modules are executed in parallel
and thus main is executed in something similar to a single thread mode,
I have to wait much much longer for the main tests to get to the point
of failure. Because otherwise the build became effectively slower for me

bye Jochen