This looks very complete, at first sight, that's really wonderful!
I'm really looking forward to seeing that integrated.

Did you also have a pointer to a doc / page / blog which shows those
methods in action?
(which we could potentially add to our online documentation)

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge

Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/