This looks very complete, at first sight, that's really wonderful!
I'm really looking forward to seeing that integrated.

Did you also have a pointer to a doc / page / blog which shows those
methods in action?
(which we could potentially add to our online documentation)

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 12:16 AM, Joe Wolf <> wrote:

> I've finally gotten around to adding extension methods to the Groovy
> JDK for the java.time types. See
> jira/browse/GROOVY-8334 for reference.
> I've generated a copy of the Groovy JDK apidocs with my current changes
> here:
> <>
> The additions are in the java.time and java.time.temporal packages,
> obviously, as well as some "since 3.0" methods in java.util.Date and
> java.util.Calendar
> I thought it was worthwhile to open up these API changes for discussion
> here before submitting a PR. There may be things included which should not
> be or things not included that should.
> -Joe

Guillaume Laforge

Social: @glaforge <> / Google+