The nextflow joint build is failing badly with the current snapshot :

http://ci.groovy-lang.org/viewLog.html?buildId=47703&tab=buildResultsDiv&;
buildTypeId=JointBuilds_Nextflow_Groovy25xJointBuild#

It seems it's unable static compiled classes are unable to resolve
extension methods such the ones defined in this class
<https://github.com/nextflow-io/nextflow/blob/af3ce867c54f48ea1af227df4f657aeec1da92ed/subprojects/nxf-commons/src/main/nextflow/extension/Bolts.groovy#L53>
.