Am 23.03.2018 um 08:04 schrieb Paul King:

Dear development community,

I am happy to start the VOTE thread for a Groovy 2.4.15 release! This is mainly to fix a regression in calling static methods in interfaces. We were trying to improve the JDK9 experience but on the 2.4 branch it caused existing functionality to be impacted even on JDK8.

This release includes 6 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the changelog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318123&version=12342853

wait... the upgrade to asm 6 was missing on 2.4.x.... I really thought I had checked that. I am puzzled. Or was it undone at some point? Maybe because it was not 6.0 final yet? I guess next time I should check the release dependencies as well ;)

Anyway +1

bye Jochen