Hi all,

      I have a plan named "Phoenix" to share. As we all know, STC is buggy,
one of reasons is that STC lacks tests during development. So I make a plan
to let STC mature enough:

1) Make the Parrot parser be able to parse pure Java source to Groovy AST;
2) Use STC to analyze the AST and generate the bytecode;
3) Run the existing tests of some famous Java projects, e.g. Spring,
Hibernate, Guava, Hadoop, etc. ;
4) Check the test result. If all tests pass, our Phoenix plan is completed.

    Another benefit of the plan is that we will have a brand new joint
compiler, no stub generation is required :-)

    Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun