+1 on this, definitely a good idea, will greatly help with the same topic being be raised and discussed on the ML, Stackoverflow, in blogs, etc time and time again, with most of the discussion (and hopefully at least some conclusion) being lost in time in the end. Just must make an effort that newcomers to Groovy are aware that this exists...