Apparently the actual Tuple implementation in main branch is creating new
tuples when doing tuple.concat(tuple) (not all but most of), so I guess is
just a matter of making sure what a Tuple is in Groovy. Two options:

   - (1) A tuple is a fixed-length container that can hold any values, but
   cannot be modified (it is immutable) (Taken from Julia Lang)
   - (2) A tuple is a list of N typed objects (Taken from Groovydoc)

If (1) it doesn't matter the method name because it's clear to me by its
definition that a Tuple is always immutable no matter the method called.
If (2) a list in Groovy can be modified, so, maybe method names are
important as MG is mentioning

Once said that, I prefer the immutable version of tuples as value
containers, and I'd vote for changing the Groovydoc definition and enforce
immutability to avoid ambiguity.
Mario