There must be a platform specific glitch with a change I made to the build
to make the CI work better. It wasn't really anything that needed to be in
the build for normal usage. It doesn't affect the binary convenience jars.
However, since we recognise the source jar as the canonical release, I'll
cancel and re-jig the build. And kick off the release again (probably
tomorrow).