Congrats on having the first alpha, team! I'm just re-instantiating that
because of the coordinates change, it would really be great if you could
leverage Gradle Module Metadata so that users are aware of a conflict, and
that Gradle can take care of it. This is basically about saying that
org.apache.groovy provides the same capabiliy as org.codehaus.groovy. Of
course requires you to update the build to use maven-publish, which you
have to do anyway before Gradle 7.0 is out