Should any of the JIRA issues listed below also be included in Groovy 3.0.8?

I looked through JIRA for bug fixes in 4.0.0-alpha-2 and the upcoming
4.0.0-alpha-3 to see what could be fixed in Groovy 3.0.8 as well.  Many fixes
have been cherry picked already:
https://github.com/apache/groovy/commits/GROOVY_3_0_X

I have taken note of issues involving generics or meta class changes, since
these are historically more likely to cause new compiler or runtime concerns.

GROOVY-9852+GROOVY-9881 meta class changes
GROOVY-9956 generics for diamond
GROOVY-9948 generics for diamond
GROOVY-9945 generics
GROOVY-9915 generics
GROOVY-9914 generics for collectEntriesVariant (merged) -- rollback to exclude
any changes to generics?
GROOVY-9902 generics
This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains
information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an
intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this
e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be
accessed on our website:
https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/resources/disclosures.html