On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 12:35 PM, Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
wrote:

> expect
> instead
> >> >

> >> NOTE: The incubator-guacamole-* repositories should be moving to
> >> guacamole-* sometime tomorrow.
> >>
> >> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-15505
> >>
> >> - Mike
> >>

> > Have you heard anything from the INFRA team on what's holding up getting
> > the repos renamed? I see the ticket hasn't been updated since you pinged
> > about it...
> >

> Nope. Last word was that the rename was happening Friday. When that
> didn't happen, I waited a day and pinged. Haven't heard anything
> since.
>
> Think we should just move ahead with release matters and not wait for
> the rename? I can rename the "staging/0.9.14" branch back to
> "staging/0.9.14-incubating" on the repositories where that hasn't
> synced, so that we can move forward without Infra. It will be a little
> silly having "incubating" in the names, but since they're just the
> topic branch and repository names, they don't affect the release
> itself per se ... it's just slightly divergent from procedure with the
> release version not matching the branch.

It seems preferable to wait and see if they can get it done.  I can jump in
the INFRA HipChat room and ping them about it if that would help - I've
been in there a few times before just to see what goes on in that room, and
it seems like they have people in there periodically asking about stuff
like that.  I'm not sure if there's a specific protocol for that or not...

-Nick