GitHub user necouchman opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/guacamole-server/pull/153

    GUACAMOLE-269: Add basic support for sending TTY mode encoding over SSH

    This is a very basic change that takes care of the problem described in
GUACAMOLE-269, specifically in SSH, where the remote system does not correctly
register the TTY erase character.  It adds the necessary data structure for
passing this through, and the changes to the `libssh2_channel_request_pty_ex()`
function to pass the structure through.

    I tried to do this in a way that allows it to be extended easily in the
future.  Not sure if this is a sane approach or not - it does take care of the
issue raised in -269 for the SSH protocol, but I welcome any comments or
suggestions on other approaches.

    $ git pull https://github.com/necouchman/guacamole-server GUACAMOLE-269

    https://github.com/apache/guacamole-server/pull/153.patch

    This closes #153

----
commit 182ddcfdc13be27975a153f91929fa32a81670ae
Author: Nick Couchman <vnick@...>
Date:   2018-02-22T19:56:40Z

    GUACAMOLE-269: Add basic support for sending TTY mode encoding.

----

---