On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 12:01 AM, Jordan Hillis <jordanhil...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am looking for support on an issue with piping pulseaudio from a VNC
> desktop to Guacamole. I have configured everything correctly per your
> manual but I am still unable to hear any audio when using Guacamole.

First, are you using the full Guacamole client or developing your own?

Second, when you say "I have configured everything correctly per your
manual," could you describe in a little more detail what, exactly, you've
done?  In particular:
- Have you configured PulseAudio for TCP support and restarted the daemon?
- Have you verified that PulseAudio is listening on the correct TCP port on
the system you are trying to connect to?
- Have you verified that the firewall is allowing PulseAudio connections
through from the system running guacd to the TCP port where PulseAudio is
listening?
- Have you checked the guacd logs to see if there are any errors being
thrown?
- Have you verified that audio, in general, is working, in your browser,
and with Guacamole (e.g. set up a RDP connection with audio redirection)?

-Nick