On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 1:17 PM Ivaylo Tsankoff <i...@rhyme.com> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> We are trying to integrate guacamole file upload in our project. Currently
> we are facing problems with uploading files without extensions like
> (bashrc, profile, or binaries). Can you tell where I can find the supported
> file extensions in guacamole-client or where the file extension
> verification happens.

I do not believe that Guacamole does any verification or filtering of file
extensions, so there is no code to point you to in the Guacamole code.

I would check either the destination system to see if there is any security
software running on either the client or server system that might be
dropping certain files, or if you have any sort of deep packet inspection
or filtering firewall/proxy in between the client and the Guacamole system
that might be detecting file transfer traffic and dropping the packets.

-Nick