Hi James,

Thanks! However:

1) Your modified BlobWriter.js didn't actually make it through. The
attachment was likely stripped.
2) That doesn't matter anyway, as contributions need to be submitted via
pull request, not via email / mailing list.

If you would like to contribute a change, please submit that change by
opening an issue in JIRA describing the bug/feature/etc and then opening a
pull request in GitHub containing your change. Please see our contribution
guidelines:

https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING

You can also see this in practice if you look over the git history and past
merged pull requests.

- Mike