Congrats! Having the first Apache Incubating release out is a huge
deal for the community!

Now, with my mentor hat on, I'd like to suggest that we start planning
our 2nd release ASAP. I'd like to suggest that the focus of the next
release should be releasing binary convenience artifacts. At the very
minimum we should be targeting the release of PXF binaries (since it
is pure Java) into dist and also Maven central.

At the same time if the community feels that we should aim at releasing
all of binary convenience artifacts for HAWQ that'd be even better.

Is there anybody who feels adventurous enough to volunteer as an RM
for such a release?

Thanks,
Roman.