I am generally +1, but we'll need another RC to address HBASE-3524.

Here is some of my other report of running this:

Been running a variant of this found here:

https://github.com/stumbleupon/hbase/tree/su_prod_90

Running in "dev" here at SU now.

Also been testing that against our Hadoop CDH3b2 patched in with
HDFS-347.  In uncontended YCSB runs this did improve much 'get'
numbers, but in a 15 thread contended test the average get time goes
from 12.1 ms -> 6.9ms.  We plan to test this more and roll in to our
production environment.  With 0.90.1 + a number of our patches,
Hadoopw/347 I loaded 30gb in using YCSB.

Still working on getting VerifyingWorkload to run and verify this
data. But no exceptions.

-ryan