Forgot to send out last night (figured I would now despite the -1)

Ignoring licensing issues, (non-binding) +1

* Checked sig/xsums
* Inspected compatibility report (thanks for including!)
* Built source
* Ran small+med tests (TestRegionServerHostname failed, passed on rerun)

Nick Dimiduk wrote:
I'm happy to announce the first release candidate of HBase 1.1.2
(HBase-1.1.2RC0) is available for download at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/hbase-1.1.2RC0/

Maven artifacts are also available in the staging repository
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1090

Artifacts are signed with my code signing subkey 0xAD9039071C3489BD,
available in the Apache keys directory
https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/ndimiduk.asc

There's also a signed tag for this release at
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=hbase.git;a=tag;h=c4b4a91620639fd964444e59171369c630dc51e3

The detailed source and binary compatibility report vs 1.1.0 has been
published for your review, at
http://people.apache.org/~ndimiduk/1.1.0_1.1.2RC0_compat_report.html

HBase 1.1.2 is the second patch release in the HBase 1.1 line, continuing
on the theme of bringing a stable, reliable database to the Hadoop and
NoSQL communities. This release includes over 70 bug fixes since the 1.1.1
release. Notable correctness fixes include HBASE-14054, HBASE-12865,
HBASE-13993, HBASE-13337, HBASE-14013, HBASE-13895.

The full list of fixes included in this release is available at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310753&version=12332793
and in the CHANGES.txt file included in the distribution.

Please try out this candidate and vote +/-1 by midnight Pacific time on
Monday, 2015-08-17 as to whether we should release these artifacts as HBase
1.1.2.

Thanks,
Nick