> > We did, you should be able to assign issues to anyone with a jira account. >
It would;t let me add Jianwei when I tried, which took me to the JIRA admin. Looks like your effort of adding Jianwei went through - I found his > name in contributors' list and assigned HBASE-14443 to him. > Thanks Ted. > > On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 2:47 PM, Nick Dimiduk <[email protected]> > > wrote: > > > > > >> Heya folks, > > >> > > >> It seems our list of contributors in JIRA is so long that I'm unable > to > > add > > >> anyone. The fancy ajax autocomplete requests fail, gives me an error > > >> message. I'd like to add Jianwei so they can take credit for their > nice > > >> work on HBASE-14443 but JIRA's not having it. > > >> > > >> Any thoughts? Maybe we can cull the herd a bit on that field -- I see > a > > >> number of account names in the list of contributors who are also in > the > > >> committers list. I don't want to break things for someone though... > > >> > > >> -n > > >> > > > > > > > > -- > > Sean > > > > > > -- > Best regards, > > - Andy > > Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by hitting back. - Piet Hein > (via Tom White) >
