Proc v2 can't fix that it's harder to get a write into meta when going over
rpc. Our try at qos doesn't fix it. As long as critical meta operations are
competing with user requests meta will be unstabla

I am absolutely confident that meta on master makes hbase lose less data.
The itbll tests bear this out. The real world experience bears this out.