This is interesting idea. Sorry if I missed some context - what's the
primary incentive here? What's examples of those categorized thread pools?

Sounds intersecting a bit with HBASE-15136
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-15136> (deadline scheduling
for RPC requests) in the area of rpc prioritizing.

-Mikhail

--
Thanks,
Michael Antonov