>>  It ignores the feedback

If I "ignore" feedback, I put my comment - why? I am always  open for
further discussions. If reviewer does not insist on a particular request -
it will be dropped. I think it is fair.

>> he list is incomplete because a bunch of
>> follow-ons came of the review cycle (including moving backup/restore out
of
>> core to live in its own module).

For those who were not following our lengthy conversation on a review
board, separation of a backup code into a separate module has been
done last year, but has been reverted back by request of a reviewer.

-Vladimir