+1

Checked sums and signatures: ok
Built from source: ok (7u79)
RAT check: ok (7u79)
Compatibility check: ok (7u79), ran check_compatibility.sh locally, 100%
compatible with 1.1.9 (both binary and source)
Unit tests pass: ok (8u101)
Shell commands: ok (8u101), ran DDL/flush/compact commands, everything
looks good
Loaded 1M rows with LTT: ok (8u101), all keys verified, latency and logs
looks good

Best Regards,
Yu