Checkstyle is currently broke on our builds... looking.
St.Ack

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.17:checkstyle
(default-cli) on project hbase: Execution default-cli of goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.17:checkstyle
failed: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.17
or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Could not find
artifact org.apache.hbase:hbase-checkstyle:jar:3.0.0-SNAPSHOT in Nexus
(http://repository.apache.org/snapshots) -> [Help 1][ERROR] [ERROR] To
see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug
logging.[ERROR] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and
possible solutions, please read the following articles:[ERROR] [Help
1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginResolutionExceptionBuild
step 'Invoke top-level Maven targets' marked build as failure
Performing Post build task...
Match found for :.* : True
Logical operation result is TRUE
Running script  : # Run zombie detector script
./dev-support/zombie-detector.sh --jenkins ${BUILD_ID}
[a3159d73] $ /bin/bash -xe /tmp/hudson1697041977582083402.sh
+ ./dev-support/zombie-detector.sh --jenkins 3320
Thu Jul  6 01:37:09 UTC 2017 We're ok: there is no zombie test