+1 from me on making 1.1 our LTS. Either 1.1 or 1.2 are candidates. I think
1.1 has the edge because it lacks locking changes introduced into 1.2, just
like 1.2 lacks locking changes introduced in 1.3 - the latter of which has
had far reaching consequences, and the former not an insignificant change
either.

Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk