Hi,

I noticed that the behavior of ReversedScannerCallable#prepare [1]
and ScannerCallable#prepare [2] methods differ how they
call RpcRetryingCallerWithReadReplicas.getRegionLocations method.

The reversed scanner uses the 'reload' parameter directly as the first
argument - RpcRetryingCallerWithReadReplicas.getRegionLocations(reload, id,
getConnection(), getTableName(), getRow()) - however, the forward scanner
passes '!reload'. The getRegionLocations first parameter is 'useCache', so
I think the way we use it in ScannerCallable is the correct one.

The same call can be found in ReversedScannerCallable#locateRegionsInRange
[3] also without negating its value.

Is it supposed to work like this? If not I can create a Jira and fix the
issue.

Thanks,
Peter

[1]