Hi, we have a table which when queried with more than one columkey for a
row key (using addcolumn(colfamily, columkey)), returns cells which are not
present. It returns a empty byte array as value for those cells. Using
debugger we found the timestamp of those cells to *'OLDEST_TIMESTAMP'* and
the type to be *'Minimum'*. These cells turns out to be fake cells, however
when queried with only columnkey it doesn't return any cells. Please look
into the following files and suggest some ways to rectify this problem.
1. HConstant.java
2. KeyValue.java
3. ScanQueryMatcher.java
4. StoreFileScanner.java

NOTE:
We are not able to reproduce the same in other tables.