I saw beta == no new features, no API changes, just fixes. And I am working
on HBASE-18805 to unify Admin and AsyncAdmin methods. The fix version was
2.0-beta-1. But I thought this will introduce API change(deprecate some API
and introduce new one). So should I change the fix versions to 2.0-alpha-4
and finish it before we release 2.0-alpha-4?

Issue HBASE-18978 (Align the methods in Table and AsyncTable) may have same
problem. Thanks.