Hello!

By (extremely) lazy consensus, it's looking like the final release of HBase
1.1 will be lucky number 1.1.13. I'd like to publish a release candidate
after the US Thanksgiving holiday, let's say on or around Monday, Nov 27.

That said, there is one think that I think may delay, or at least be good
reason to make a subsequent release. If the conclusion of the thread on
upgrades to 2.0 finds some minor issue excluding 1.1 as a viable upgrade
path, I would like to get them fixed. That would be reason enough to
warrant a follow up release.

Thanks for your attention.
Nick