0

- RAT check: OK
- Signatures, checksums: OK
- Build from src: OK
- Start standalone from src and bin, run shell commands: OK
- LTT 1M rows: OK
- Web UI, logs: OK
- Ran full test suite: passes except integration tests

I had failures in IntegrationTestRpcClient, IntegrationTestMTTR,
IntegrationTestBigLinkedListWithVisibility and
IntegrationTestWithCellVisibilityLoadAndVerify. All other tests passed for
me.