Huawei can continue to hold HBaseCon Asia 2018 :-)

Best Regards,
Jieshan.
-----Original Message-----
From: saint....@gmail.com [mailto:saint....@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Stack
Sent: 2018年2月8日 0:37
To: HBase Dev List <dev@hbase.apache.org>
Subject: Re: HBaseCon Plans?

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 9:13 PM, Mike Drob <mad...@cloudera.com> wrote:

> Hi folks, has there been any consideration put forth toward the next
> HBaseCon? The last one was very productive for me personally, but I
> hadn't heard anything about the schedule for 2018 so figured I could ask on
> list.
>
> Mike

Is been kinda quiet this year in terms of hbasecon2018. We, the community, have
been running the last bunch hosted by a generous, main sponsor (Huawei in
Shenzhen and Google on east and west coast). If there was the interest, we
could go beat the bushes to turn up a venue and a date. Wouldn't have to be a
grand affair.

Thanks,
St.Ack