From: Sean Busbey []
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 11:55 PM
To: dev
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Ashish Singhi to the HBase PMC

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Ashish Singhi
has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache HBase project.
We appreciate Ashish stepping up to take more responsibility in the HBase

As a reminder, if anyone would like to nominate another person as a committer
or PMC member, even if you are not currently a committer or PMC member, you can
always drop a note to to let us know!

- busbey