Hi all,

I've published a new website for the upcoming event in June in California at [1][2] for the HBase and Phoenix websites, respectively. 1 & 2 are identical.

I've not yet updated any links on either website to link to the new page. I'd appreciate if folks can give their feedback on anything outwardly wrong, incorrect, etc. If folks are happy, then I'll work on linking from the main websites, and coordinating an official announcement via mail lists, social media, etc.

The website is generated from [3]. If you really want to be my best-friend, let me know about the above things which are wrong via pull-request ;)

- Josh

[1] https://hbase.apache.org/hbasecon-phoenixcon-2018/
[2] https://phoenix.apache.org/hbasecon-phoenixcon-2018/
[3] https://github.com/joshelser/hbasecon-jekyll