+1 (non-binding)

Checksum, signature: ok
Rat check: ok
Build from source (8_163): ok
Start from bin in pseudo distributed mode w/ HDFS: ok
LTT 1M rows: ok
Simple shell commands: ok
Test RSGroup: ok
Web UI: ok
REST server: ok

NOTE: Using the new JDK (8_171) TestSaslFanOutOneBlockAsyncDFSOutput fails.
It is due to new feature called 'Enhanced KeyStore Mechanisms'[1]
introduced in this JDK release. The bug is actually not in HBase but
Hadoop: see HDFS-13494.

[1]
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/8u171-relnotes-4308888.html#JDK-8189997