Hey Andrew,

Looks like the sigs are missing from your staged RC. Could you add those please?

On 7/25/18 2:35 PM, Andrew Purtell wrote:
The first HBase 1.4.6 release candidate (RC0) is available for download at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/hbase-1.4.6RC0/ and Maven
artifacts are available in the temporary repository
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1226/ .

The git tag corresponding to the candidate is '1.4.6RC0' (a55bcbd4fc).

A detailed source and binary compatibility report for this release is
available for your review at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/hbase-1.4.6RC0/compat-check-report.html
. There is an added method to the LimitedPrivate interface ReplicationPeer
which will not cause binary compatibility issues but will require source
changes at recompilation. This type of additive change is allowed. The
internal utility class Base64 has been made private and so the related
changes are allowed.

A list of the 34 issues resolved in this release can be found at
https://s.apache.org/kolm .

Please try out the candidate and vote +1/0/-1.

This vote will be open for at least 72 hours. Unless objection I will try
to close it Monday July 30, 2018 if we have sufficient votes.

Prior to making this announcement I made the following preflight checks:

     RAT check passes (7u80)
     Unit test suite passes (7u80)
     LTT load 1M rows with 100% verification and 20% updates (8u172)
     ITBLL Loop 1 500M rows with serverKilling monkey (8u172)