Hi,

For the 1.4.8 vote I checked the Hadoop compatibility matrix [1] in the
reference guide which misses HBase-1.4.x release. I assume the supported
versions match with HBase-1.5.x, but I think we should add this explicitly
to the matrix. Are you aware of any differences compared to 1.5 release?

Related to this, would be good to update the JDK matrix as well, add the
missing versions and also include JDK 11 there since it just reached
general availability.

This is partially related to HBASE-21091 but I wanted to bring this up here
to reach wider audience.

Regards,
Peter

[1] https://hbase.apache.org/book.html#hadoop