Yes, we're missing a bunch of H nodes as they being upgraded. Those
nodes are all donated, so infra has to wait for them to be handed over.
While having those nodes back will be a huge help, having hourly builds
and a nightly run every 6 hours is a bit excessive. As you can see, if
there is any hiccup or change in the Jenkins infrastructure, these
frequent builds pile up and have to be killed/paused until everything
catches up.

Thanks again for the quick response on rescheduling those builds!

-Chris T.

https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/HBase/job/HBase-Flaky-Tests/