The current plan is to retire 2.0. The voting is in progress for 2.0.5 and
more releases are not planned unless critical bugs are discovered.

On the 1.3 line there was a discussion for EOL, but the Francis (RM) would
like to continue that.

HBase 1.5.0 is coming up shortly and you could also expect more bugfix
releases on 1.2.