-0

Revision is empty:
Software Attribues on UI:
HBase Version 2.0.5, revision= HBase version and revision

Shell startup
$ bin/hbase shell
2019-03-04 14:31:13,174 WARN  [main] util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load
native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where
applicable
HBase Shell
Use "help" to get list of supported commands.
Use "exit" to quit this interactive shell.
For Reference, please visit: http://hbase.apache.org/2.0/book.html#shell
Version 2.0.5, r, Thu Feb 28 06:50:13 UTC 2019
Took 0.0022 seconds

hbase(main):001:0>

Other tests performed:
Build from source: OK