A helpful view for tracking 1.5.0 issues is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/HBASE/versions/12340316 .

I deleted fixversions "1.5.1" and "1.6.0" and had JIRA rewrite them back to
"1.5.0" so you won't be confused by JIRA thinking 1.5.0 is in released
state. All open and pending branch-1 work has the "1.5.0" fix version
again, until we try again for a release at some future time.

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 9:10 AM Andrew Purtell <andrew.purt...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I have tried to release four 1.5.0 candidates from head of branch-1.
>
> Some veto votes were cast for compatibility issues. This was fine.
>
> Others are for unit test results that do not reproduce locally for me. I
> do not have the ability or bandwidth to fix tests which do not fail
> reliably for me. So let me appeal to the community. If you find a
> repeatable test failure on branch-1 please file a JIRA and fix it.
>
> As things stand now I am pausing any attempts to make more  1.5.0 release
> candidates until the community steps forward to clean up its code. As an
> alternative I may start aggressively disabling unit tests which do not fail
> for me but have been reported in on candidate vote vetoes. Otherwise it is
> impossible to make forward progress.
>
> Thank you for your attention.

Andrew

decrepit hands